Friday, May 20, 2016

I can't pass on the clam

Here in the Central Coast of the US clearly Seafood is a good thing. I had a lovely clam chowder last night and tonight I was lured in by a place called The Oyster Loft.


A glass of California champagne which I didn't really like but then a half a dozen oysters with some beautiful sauces. So good I had a half-dozen more.


And it did bring home to me how lucky we are in South Australia because our oysters are huge and lovely tasting. But as with all things of America there was a multitude of choice and it was done well.


1 comment:


  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete