Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Things I'd Like to do at home

I'll build a little hot box for those lucky bamboo that are suffering in the cold.
I want to clear the front veranda that has bikes and coffee tables etc sitting there - sylv harshly referred to it as making the place look like a rental property.
Clear the back step for a similar reason Clean out the "unstruck" lavender and buddeleiah -reminds me I'd better get E to pour some water in there tomorrow.
Clear out and dig over last year's yomato plantings. Prep next year's bed - just behind it. That'll keep tomato roots going into different soil and hopefully keep nematodes down.
Move soil around as well. Get all this year's old tomato soil into the compost heap. Better google that to see if it is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment